New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Emails stop downloading & some are missed

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

nflder

nflder is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: nube-MacPro April 2014

I am having a problem with POP downloads. I can check the same email with webmail and the emails are there. Some download and others can take hours - even 24 hours. When I boot up in the morning they come down. I can reboot and they come down but another may show up just after a reboot but will not download! I've gone through the various email choices and tried Mailbox - Get new - bellaliant.net and after 10-15 seconds the "no mail ping" and nothing is downloaded and I checked via webmail and it's there.
I've opened /Applications/Utilities/Console and selected the Show All Messages option and watched the output screen while running Apple Mail and it shows...
Quote:
2014-05-12 11:03:05.373 AM loginwindow[58]: *** WARNING: -[NSImage compositeToPoint: operation:fraction:] is deprecated in MacOSX 10.8 and later. Please use -[NSImage drawAtPoint:fromRect operation:fraction:] instead.
I'm using OS 10.8.5. Hope you can help...
QUOTE Thanks
nflder

nflder is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: nube-MacPro April 2014

Here's another clue… I went to Mailbox / synchronize and chose the provider and an email came down instantly. Hopefully that will help someone identify my problem...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Am I the only one with Mail notification problem? | Unable to re-install OS Snow Leopard on my Late 2009 Mac Book Air »