Specs:
    Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
    OS settings for printing?
    Not sure if this is an OS thing or a printer thing, but, it's only been happening since upgrading from Leopard to Snow Leopard, and I might forget to look in the Other Hardware forum...

Ever since ^ my multi-page prints have been coming out in reverse order: last page prints first. I can't seem to find a setting in System Preferences or in my Epson 740 tools. It's curious that it never did this in Leopard. Can anyone steer me in the right direction to get it back to first page prints first?

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    That's usually a function of the application which you're printing from. Office 2011 Word and Pages have an option to print the last page first. You can also setup some printers to do the same. My Epson NX 420 prints in reverse order when I select collate copies. My HP LaserJet likewise.

(For example: Microsoft Word 2011, Preferences, Print, "Print in Reverse Order".)

Specs:
    Imac 27" Retina 5K, 512GB Flash Storage, 3.3Ghz, 16GB memory, OS X.11.5.
    And with my Epson TX550W that is the standard format I have set in the Epson Print Application. To change, appears under Layout from memory.
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

Specs:
    Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    That's usually a function of the application which you're printing from. Office 2011 Word and Pages have an option to print the last page first. You can also setup some printers to do the same. My Epson NX 420 prints in reverse order when I select collate copies. My HP LaserJet likewise.

(For example: Microsoft Word 2011, Preferences, Print, "Print in Reverse Order".)
    Checked that just for fun. It was not set to print in reverse. Excel does not have a comparable preference setting. The time when it's most annoying is trying to print a statement from a web page when I only want page 1 or 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by harryb2448 View Post
    And with my Epson TX550W that is the standard format I have set in the Epson Print Application. To change, appears under Layout from memory.
    I did find a setting under Paper Handling. It was set to Automatic. I changed it to Normal. The other choice is Reverse. Maybe that will do it, or maybe I'll have to check that whenever possible. The problem is that printing from web sites often does not give me the ability to change print settings. The choice comes down to Print or Cancel.

Thread Information