Logitech 510s in OSX
    Hey guys, so I bought this keyboard that I use in Win 7 in boot camp.

LCD Gaming Keyboard - G510s - Logitech

For OSX it doesn't say it supports it, but it totally works in OSX, and even the customization software works in it.

The weird thing is non of the important keys like command or option or control register. So I can't really use hot keys or even hold option on it to use boot camp. It makes no sense if Logitech put this keyboard into their software.

Is there any way I could customize the windows key to be the command key, and Al/control function properly in OSX? Maybe there is some other software I can down load or perhaps something I can do in settings? Thanks.

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    That's strange because a plain old standard Windows keyboard works in OS X; the Windows key acts like the Command key and the Control, Option keys are the same.

Did you install any special Logitech software on the OS X side? If you did, try removing it to see if the keyboard then acts like it should.

Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    That's strange because a plain old standard Windows keyboard works in OS X; the Windows key acts like the Command key and the Control, Option keys are the same.

Did you install any special Logitech software on the OS X side? If you did, try removing it to see if the keyboard then acts like it should.
    Yea I installed the logitech software for osx, but I did that thinking it would fix this problem. So the problem was there even before I installed the software? Any other ideas? Thanks.

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    No, sorry I'm out of ideas. That keyboard is really a Windows gamer special keyboard designed for Windows 8, 7, and Vista. I know it's a pain to have to switch keyboards when you boot back to OS X but unless you can find a way to re-program those keys, there's not much else you can do. I'll do some more checking around to see what I can come up with.

Thread Information