Thread: cloudfogger

cloudfogger
    Has anyone had any experience using the cloudfogger encryption application on their macintosh? I have tried it (July 2013), but found limitations in the Mac version, also, I am wondering if the people behind it have lost interest. The website has not been updated in 2013.

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller.1 View Post
    Has anyone had any experience using the cloudfogger encryption application on their macintosh? I have tried it (July 2013), but found limitations in the Mac version, also, I am wondering if the people behind it have lost interest. The website has not been updated in 2013.
    You must really be a timeTraveller.1, since the rest of us (even Australia) are still in June of 2013..

What limitations did you find? Dropbox and other cloud services provide their own encryption, why would you want another one on top of that?
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Thread Information