New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Core.insightexpressai Pop-Up

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

CJB21

CJB21 is on a distinguished road

This core.insightexpressai pop-up has been appearing every few days on my 2012 macbook air for a few weeks now. Just curious if anyone knows anything about it or how to remove it. I've been avoiding any banking or other personal info sites since the pop-up began just to be safe but would really like to remove whatever is hidden on my computer that is causing this. I've attached a screen shot of the pop up.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-05-12 at 1.13.36 PM.png (98.6 KB, 11 views)
QUOTE Thanks
gsahli

gsahli is a jewel in the roughgsahli is a jewel in the roughgsahli is a jewel in the rough

Does deleting cookies on the browser you're using help?
QUOTE Thanks
CJB21

CJB21 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsahli View Post
Does deleting cookies on the browser you're using help?
No, I cleared cookies, cache, offline website data, and everything else that be cleared under the preferences tab and this didn't seem to help.
QUOTE Thanks
gsahli

gsahli is a jewel in the roughgsahli is a jewel in the roughgsahli is a jewel in the rough

I'm not sure how to clear that - and I've never seen it.
I'd be trying Onyx to clear things.
I'd be looking for browser add-ins that block ads and javascript.
On the web it says this pop-up is from a cookie tracking company - which I gather means it is involved in personalizing ads. Not something I want either.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How can I keep track of my data usage on Airport Extreme?? | Increasing Macbook Pro speed? »