Internet Maping? Mountain Lion System Issues

Anyone here who know how i can fix my operating system to show correct google and other pages results?
    i belive im not getting the correct pages and results up when i go on pages like and also google search results

on pages like example , im not getting any results that makes any sense at all, so im wondering, is there a way to edit web pages so they show up diffrently than it does on another system install?

nice if someone could post up screenshots of their results on and google search, so i can see what im missing

is there at all any application that can edit this? can i find the application in my system?

27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3
    How about you first show us a screenshot of what you are searching for and how the results are showing up? What version of OS X do you have? What browser are you using?

You can't really do anything to alter the way things show up from a Google search or the content itself, so let's first figure out what you think is wrong and then go from there..

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Thread Information