New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Internet Maping? Mountain Lion System Issues

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

JhonnyBoii86

JhonnyBoii86 is on a distinguished road

Hi

Anyone here who know how i can fix my operating system to show correct google and other pages results?
i belive im not getting the correct pages and results up when i go on pages like tmz.com and also google search results

on pages like example tmz.com , im not getting any results that makes any sense at all, so im wondering, is there a way to edit web pages so they show up diffrently than it does on another system install?

nice if someone could post up screenshots of their results on tmz.com and google search, so i can see what im missing

is there at all any application that can edit this? can i find the application in my system?
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

How about you first show us a screenshot of what you are searching for and how the results are showing up? What version of OS X do you have? What browser are you using?

You can't really do anything to alter the way things show up from a Google search or the content itself, so let's first figure out what you think is wrong and then go from there..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Move TIme Machine to wireless | How can I do this? »