New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Mountain Lion 10.8.3 NetExtender 7.0.741

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

david.meneely

david.meneely is on a distinguished road

I updated to Mountain Lion a month ago and updated NetExtender 7.0.741 so the VPN connection worked properly - this afternoon I did a software update to 10.8.3 and NetExtender continues to drop connection and reconnect every 10-30 seconds. Any one else having this issue?
QUOTE Thanks
david.meneely

david.meneely is on a distinguished road

Reloaded NetExtender all is well....
QUOTE Thanks
MacsWork

MacsWork is just really niceMacsWork is just really niceMacsWork is just really niceMacsWork is just really niceMacsWork is just really nice
Mac Specs: Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3

Sonicwall has been pretty slow with Mac development, though the 7.0.741 came out in Feb and 10.8.3 came out 37 days later I'm sure you'll find some one on the Sonicwall forums complaining before the Mac forums.
Now that Dell owns them I would be curious to see how long it takes for a fix.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Intuit Quicken for Mac OS X G5 (2006 model) | Incorrect security protocol shown in System Preferences »