Thread: can't get photostream to work
10-13-2012, 04:40 PM #1
can't get photostream to work
- Member Since
- Mar 18, 2012
i can't get ps to work i take a photo on my iPhone but it wont show up in iPhoto,i have followed all the instructions to no avail,what i did notice on youtube is that photosteam is under recent tab but mine is under a web tab does this make any difference
10-15-2012, 08:16 AM #2
- Member Since
- Oct 01, 2007
- 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air 2, AppleTV2
OK. You say you've followed all the instructions but without knowing what you've tried this maybe covering old ground for you.
1. Are you using the same AppleID for iCloud on your phone and iCloud on your Mac?
2. Can you see photos in your Photostream on your iPhone?
3. Which Mac do you have?
4. Which version of OSX do you have?
5. Which version of iPhoto do you have?
6. Which version of iOS is on your iPhone?External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup
Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By CourtneyK in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2013, 08:32 PM
By radiomother in forum Images, Graphic Design, and Digital PhotographyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2013, 06:43 AM
By TamPepper in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2012, 05:58 PM
By Steve K in forum Images, Graphic Design, and Digital PhotographyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2012, 04:12 AM
By RavingMac in forum Images, Graphic Design, and Digital PhotographyReplies: 12Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:05 PM