Screen Keep Switching
    Hi everyone.

I am experiencing a strange thing. Two screens switch back and forth on me and I cannot figure out why. I do not even touch the computer and suddenly the two screens go back and forth between each other.

This makes is nearly impossible to get work done because when I try to make the screen revert back, it just does not want to and switches back and forth more.

Has anyone experienced this and is there a solution?

Thank you.

Tommy

Specs:
    March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
    Is this a brand new computer? Can you tell us what you're experiencing it on? When you say switching between screens - my first impulse was that it was moving from space to space - but do you really mean it's switching applications?

Quote Originally Posted by boukhris7 View Post
    Hi everyone.

I am experiencing a strange thing. Two screens switch back and forth on me and I cannot figure out why. I do not even touch the computer and suddenly the two screens go back and forth between each other.

This makes is nearly impossible to get work done because when I try to make the screen revert back, it just does not want to and switches back and forth more.

Has anyone experienced this and is there a solution?

Thank you.

Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLachoreVPI View Post
    Is this a brand new computer? Can you tell us what you're experiencing it on? When you say switching between screens - my first impulse was that it was moving from space to space - but do you really mean it's switching applications?
    Hi Brian. Just shy of one year old. Not switching between applications. Literally between two screens. I am at my main screen and suddenly the computer switches to Mission Control screen. Then it goes on impulse on its own. I am not even touching the computer and the screens switch between one another at rapid rate.

I know...very strange but this is what is happening. Any idea what is up or if there is a solution?

Thank you.

Specs:
    March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
    I have no idea. You didn't spill anything on you keyboard - did you? Does your F3 key stick?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLachoreVPI View Post
    I have no idea. You didn't spill anything on you keyboard - did you? Does your F3 key stick?
    That is okay.

I did not spill anything on the keyboard and F3 seems to be working just fine.

Thank you anyway Brian.

I just posted the same think. I have the same exact problem and it is getting me a bit crazy. Won't stay on the page much.

Running OS 10.7.4, 8 gig, imac in good shape-any ideas appreciated. Thanks!

Thread Information