Can't "save as" emails

Specs:
    iMac
    Angry Can't "save as" emails
    I'm needing to create various pre-made emails to send to my clients. For example, one email will be their log-in information for their online photo gallery. I've created this email but when I go to save it, the "save as" option is not available, only the "save" or "save as stationery" options are available. I just switched from PC to Mac a week ago.

Can't "save as" emails
    Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM & 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 8GB RAM 10.10.3, iPhone5 & iPad Air 2 iOS 8.3, ATV3
    Why do you need to "save as" ?? When i do a pre-made email and I'm done with it, i click the red button top left and brings up a prompt "don't save", "cancel", or "save". This will save them to your drafts folder. If you then open it up and decide to write more in the email, you can click the red dot again and the corrections/additions you made will be automatically saved for you in the same drafts folder as the same email..
    HTH and welcome to the forums

Cheers
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Can't "save as" emails

Specs:
    iMac
    ThanksTattooedMac for replying. I've been working on learning so many different things on this Mac today that I might get this mixed up a little. But I want to say that I did "save" the pre-made email as a draft, but then I sent the email and it was not available in my drafts folder anymore? I send the same 10 emails to every client. So I need to find a way to pre-create each email, save it as an editable draft, then open it up for each client & include dates, log-in info, & various other unique details for each client.

I did try and just forward the email I had created to another client, but when I hit forward, it changed all my text in my previously sent message to a blue color. I like to color coordinate my links, passwords, etc. to go with my photo header & footer, so turning all my text to an ugly blue color won't work for me. And I don't have the time to change it all back every time.

Are there by chance different email utility apps that I can use in place of the one that came with my Mac? I don't use email on my iPhone so compatibility wouldn't matter to me.

Can't "save as" emails
    Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM & 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 8GB RAM 10.10.3, iPhone5 & iPad Air 2 iOS 8.3, ATV3
    Ahh no worries. Apple does tighten the ropes on certain thing but here is a good list, and to let you know i have heard good things about Thunderbird on this forum. Worth the look.

Someone could chime in with a answer for you that use the Mac Mail App for more than just send and receive emails and that exactly what i use it for. Nothing special like you.

Cheers
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Can't "save as" emails
    Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Are you just not understanding what "stationery" is?

Can't "save as" emails

Specs:
    iMac
    Chas_m ... I saved it initially as a "stationery" and closed the app, re-opened the app, opened that "stationery" but that option does not allow me to change the text. It's basically just an image of my entire previously created email.

Thread Information