New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Activity Window can't find ###MB for YouTube

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

am.puma

am.puma is on a distinguished road

I have always used Safari's awesome activity window to download YouTube videos to my HDD in the past. Until recently when I upgraded to Lion a few days ago, I can no longer do that! I have peruzzed the forums to find out what happened but I can't find a solution! Everything is up to date with the latest software versions of Lion and Safari. I would rather not use a third party to download YouTube videos, especially since activity window is so accessible and simple and not switching applications/opening new tabs for websites. Thanks for looking into it!
QUOTE Thanks
tobeme

tobeme is on a distinguished road

Same here. Mine is a Lion until recently there is a upgrade request from Mac. So I upgraded it and the window activity has disappeared! This is such a useful tool and I wonder how to get it back.

Also, not just the window activity but also the 'empty caches' also disappeared under safari. I found it under 'develop' but unlike previously when you hit 'empty caches' it would ask something like 'do you want to empty your caches'. Now when I click 'empty caches' under develop I am not sure whether it is doing its job or not.

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mac Mini behaving oddly | Unable to turn off FileVault »