Thread: imac 10.7.4

imac 10.7.4

imac 10.7.4
    downloads flash on then disappear also iphoto enlargements. My terminology may not be correct as I'm self taught, ancient and not accustomed to forums.

imac 10.7.4
    Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Don't worry about terminology, but we are going to need a lot more information to be able to help.
    To start a little more on your Specs would be good.
    You have an iMac and are running Lion (10.7). Did you buy it new and what model and model year is it. (ie 27 inch 2010 model)?

Also, an expanded description of your problem (and any other symptoms) would help.

Welcome to the forums BTW
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

imac 10.7.4

sites flash on then blank out
    I bought from Apple Store Black Fri 2009 a 27" desktop[now Lion 10.7.4] and had the store do all the transfer of info plus time machine and network with my wife's 13" Macbook Snow Leopard 10.5.8. Don't use network or know how.
    The problem appeared when I loaded film from Sony camera thru HP all in one 8600Plus printer to imac and when I clicked to enlarge and edit photo the screen blacked out and reverted to a dashboard selection. Then when I went online to ask if I had malware on Chrome I could read browser but when I selected a site it would briefly download and immediately white out highlighted address and flash on followed by whiteout. I went to apple store support online and asked if the icon for iphoto 9.2.3 on my desktop [which when clicked brings forth a notice to contact my apple store and not download warning] could be the reason and got unsatisfactory help. The same as when I asked how to cope with Adobe reader warning. I don't know whether I'm whining or explaining but am frustrated.

imac 10.7.4
    Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Do you have the same problems with Browser screen "whiting out" if you use Safari?

Have to confess that I am not understanding the iPhoto icon problem. iPhoto (part of iLife) should have come with your iMac and any updates would be done through Software Updater.

Additionally, you can purchase an upgrade to iPhoto from the Mac APP Store as a download, but that wouldn't involve an iPhoto icon either.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Thread Information