New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Macintosh HD problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

veurting

veurting is on a distinguished road

Hello,

Last week i deleted my bootcamp partition on my macbook pro. But now my space is divided into Macintosh HD 400GB and an empty space of 100GB. When i try to extend my Macintosh HD part to 500GB (dragging) i get an error saying that the control of the file wasn't possible. I must say that i didn't delete the bootcamp partition via the bootcamp application. Can anyone help me?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Help... Beachball running often and very SLOW! | text wrap question »