New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Making full screen apps open in the LEFT side of desktops

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mig_akira

mig_akira is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone!

I currently have 3 desktops on my Lion. I have also disabled the "automatically rearrange spaces based on recent use".

But what is kind of annoying is that all apps that I set on full-screen are moved to the right of the desktops, so I generally am on Desktop 1, and have to move all the way past D2 and D3 to get to the app in full screen.

Of course I can always rearrange manually, or swipe up and choose the app, but it would be SO much better if I could just make all apps on full-screen to be opened on the left of the desktops (so that it would become Apps -> Desktops -> Other least used apps manually put here).

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Why does Time Machine say it requires 150GB more than the size of Data... | Changing Appearance »