New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Do the biggest favour for me!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Noztra

Noztra is an unknown at this point

I erased my harddrive on my 27'' iMac. I restarted and press cmd+r and went into recorvery mode.

I saw that i could reinstall os x lion, but i had to buy it, and i have no cash on my apple account.

So what im asking you for right now, may not be possible, but if you help me, i will do everything you want me to! I will give you everything i can possible give you.

Im requesting to rent your apple user for 5 minutes, so i can install it on my imac.
Only if you purchased it ofc.

If you do this, add me on skype and i will do everything you need! 24 hours! It can be everything! Just please give me your apple id for 5 minutes, i wont scam i promise!
I just really need this, cause i want my iMac back ;(

Best Regards,
Noztra
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.9, iPhone5s, iPad Air, AppleTV2

If you'll already own Lion just put your AppleID and password in, you won't be re-charged.

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks
Noztra

The problem is, i never bought it ;(
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute

If it came pre-installed then Lion Internet Recovery should kick in to allow you to access the Lion disc image online. If this is the case and Lion Internet Recovery isn't working, it's time to call Apple to see if they can talk you through it or arrange to get it taken to the Store for recovery.

If, not wanting to cast dispersions, you're using a pirated version of Lion then I doubt you'll get much in the way of further help here.

Either way, for whatever reason, no one should ask for or give out there Apple ID on a public forum.

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks
Noztra

Send me a PM!

I really need this, and i will also give something! Dont know what..
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

Sorry no.

I've given all the legit help there is. As far as I can tell your only option will involve some kind of financial outlay to buy Lion.

QUOTE Thanks
Noztra

Alright, thank you for your help anyway
QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

hugtheslug is a jewel in the roughhugtheslug is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2013 MacBook Air i5 13" / MacBook C2D 2.13GHz / iMac G5 iSight 1.9GHz / iMac G5 1.6 GHz / Pismo G4

The strangest questions arise from this, like why did you erase your hard drive in the first place without knowing you could reinstall?

Cheers

Hugh

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Warning - this user has only a little knowledge
QUOTE Thanks
dekan

dekan is a jewel in the roughdekan is a jewel in the rough

Very strange thread - just like mrplow said: Something came with your iMac (Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard). Which one depends on your purchase date I guess and if you upgraded (but it sounds like you didn't). Just use the OS that was supplied with your iMac and re-install. Nobody would possibly give you their AppleID and password so you can pirate Lion. If you have to start off with a pre-Lion OSX just upgrade via App Store. $30 is really cheap for an amazing upgrade.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« magic mouse connections | iMovie: combining 720 and 1080 »