New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Help..Word Doc To PDF Letterhead

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Kopite

Kopite is on a distinguished road

Hello

I hope someone can help me here,i have my company Letterhead saved on my computer but i want to be able to email a quote to my client which i have done in word but use the pdf Letterhead which i have saved on my computer..Can this be done or do i need to do something else..I e. save the the scanned letterhead as word or something..Not to savy with this type of stuff Lol

Heres Hoping Lol..
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air, AppleTV2

If it's text and/or a logo you can probably copy and paste it from the PDF into Word

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks
Kopite

Kopite is on a distinguished road

Hi Thanks for the reply, just tried that and it doesn't work..Good shout that though...Any more suggestions please keep them coming Lol
QUOTE Thanks
bboggess

bboggess has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: late 2011 mac Mini, 2.3 GHz core i5, 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3, Yosemite, Retina display iPad, Iphone 5S

You could print the .pdf file. Scan the printed version of the logo and then save that as a graphic image. Then Import the graphic image into word and use that as you would any graphic.

Bill
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

You could also just annotate the PDF. Add a textbox, paste in your text and export it as a new file (so that you still have the original blank version for later).

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Where does the mail live? | Reinstaling Mac OS 10.4 »