New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

No IPhoto on Mac

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

paulaincr

paulaincr is on a distinguished road

I received a newer Mac (running OSX 10.6.8) when my stepmother passed away and it does not have IPhoto or IDvd on it. I've tried the installation disc and it doesn't appear to be on the disc either. I have not found any site to download IPhoto from, as they are all updates and not full apps. Any suggestions on how I can get IPhoto on my computer it would be appreciated. It's possible that my stepmother removed it at some point, yet shouldn't I be able to get it/put it back on? Thanks in advance!
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.9, iPhone5s, iPad Air, AppleTV2

There are two discs, one is OSX the other has all the iLife apps on.

You can contact Apple for replacement media (there's normally just a nominal handling fee), buy iLife from the Apple store or download iPhoto form the Mac App Store

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Macbook pro screen won't wake from sleep | unable to install software. »