Arrow Trouble using ISO files.. HELP!!!
    First post in forum, here it goes:

I really want to learn how to speak Polish so I could communicate better with my girlfriends family. But being that I am cheap, instead of purchasing Rosetta Stone like a normal person, I downloaded it via torrent. Alright, I get the file, do some research & supposedly using an ISO file on a mac is as easy as mounting it using disk utility. So I do just that. I mount the file & burn it to a CD (with disk utility), pop the CD in & nothing. Burned it on a DVD, pop the DVD in & nothing. Instead of a usable program, what I get is a list of the files. Ok, so then I think "Hmmm maybe theres something wrong with the ISO file itself". Alright so I downloaded the full program with all 3 levels, 1GB. Same thing happens!

So I give up the the burning a disk idea. Tried opening the files with DVDplayer, Front Row & VMware... no luck. My last idea was to download Windows 7, run it in VMware & run the program using Deamon Tools..

More info on my mac: its a 2010 Mac Mini running latest version of Lion. & i have the latest VMware fusion 4..

Sorry about the quality of the screen shot, I have my mac connected to a 50in screen.

Lake Mary, Florida
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    No help with pirated software or illegal activity of any kind on this forum.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

Thread Information