Thread: Os x 10.8

Specs:
    iMac OS X 10.11.5; iPad2 (8.1.2-12B440); New iPad; MS-Office for Mac 2011 (14.5.5)
    Question Os x 10.8
    The Puma is coming! What happens to the Lion (10.7)? Will there be (free) upgrades? , as with every anouncement....

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Puma? What are you talking about? Puma is long gone; the next version of OS X (10.8) is named "Mountain Lion".

Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    Puma? What are you talking about? Puma is long gone; the next version of OS X (10.8) is named "Mountain Lion".
    It is interesting though that Mountain Lion, Puma and Cougar are all names for the same cat. Panther can also be another name for Mountain Lion, though can also mean different cats in other locales.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Specs:
    Way... way too many specs to list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razormac View Post
    It is interesting though that Mountain Lion, Puma and Cougar are all names for the same cat. Panther can also be another name for Mountain Lion, though can also mean different cats in other locales.
    .. and catamount... Surprised they named this one after a lessor cat.

Free upgrades? Que? The upgrade will be purchase based for certain, as have all the previous ones. Maintenance of previous product will continue for a while, then drift solely into security patches, then nothing. At least, this is my observation on software.. in general
    mike
    This machine kills fascists
    Got # ? phear the command line!

Thread Information