Thread: Help!

Help!

Help!
    In my investigations to try and find Excel or similar on my Mac OS X 10.4.11 - NOT Intel - I re-installed the disks in case 'Works', or it's equivalent has somehow been lost. I now can't use my Flashplayer - and can't find the site for archive versions; I can't open Hotmail.com - at all; I can't get into Weight Watchers Australian site - where I am registered - even though I live in the U.K. Please don't response with technical jargon - just plain English will do nicely. By the way, I seem to have Appleworks - which looks like an Excel site - but I don't know how to download that as well. Sorry

AnnieK

Help!
    Specs:
    27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air 2, AppleTV2
    It's hard to help without knowing exactly what you've done up to this point.

However, here's a few things to try:
    - Run software update - install any updates. See if that restores your broken apps.
    - If by 'Flashplayer' you mean Adobe flash go here: Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player to install the correct version.
    - If you need an application similar to Excel have a look at Open Office or Libre Office
    External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post

Thread Information