New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Remotely creating/restoring an image

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Mefisto

Mefisto is on a distinguished road

I'd like to apologize in advance if this has been covered already; I searched all throughout the forums and didn't really find an answer.

Is there a software that would allow me to be on a machine in one location and remotely access another set of machines in a different location and tell them to create/restore an image from any given third location? Basically, when I'm not at the office, and someone needs their system backed up/restored, I'd like to access both their machine and a separate location where I can back up their system to/restore their system from.

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Anyone know of a simple solution to set up iMail Read receipts please? | Time Machine »