Accounting software for Mac

Ok, new to this posting thing... Anyone out there know of an accounting program to use with Mac for small businesses.

Currently using Quickbooks and not happy running Windows on the Mac as it slows down everything.

Help. thx

Specs:
    2011 MacBook Air, i5 27" IMac, 2010 21.5" IMac, 2010 Mini, 2011 13" MBP, IPhone 4, Airport Extreme

Thanks Mini_mi but I am in Australia and there is no Mac Quickbooks available here.

Specs:
    2011 MacBook Air, i5 27" IMac, 2010 21.5" IMac, 2010 Mini, 2011 13" MBP, IPhone 4, Airport Extreme
    Hmm, it isn't downloadable in Australia? It's an electronic download, shouldn't matter where your physically located.

Specs:
    iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.10.5
    Try MYOB an Australian product. Covers GST and BAS:-

http://myob.com.au/business/products...aign=myobbrand
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Ok, new to this posting thing... Anyone out there know of an accounting program to use with Mac for small businesses.

Currently using Quickbooks and not happy running Windows on the Mac as it slows down everything.

Help. thx
    I'm an accounting major and currently do the books for a couple businesses and have used QuickBooks for both OS. What i can say is that the one for mac is not as good. Things are not in the same places navigation wise and the program just isn't as easy to use.

Honestly when i need to do business things, i use windows. In college to pass my statistics class i needed to get a PC or duel boot because excel tool packs for statistical analysis and such are not offered for mac.

In my opinion i stick to PC for any in depth business operations. Many may disagree but thats just my personal preference.

Specs:
    Way... way too many specs to list.
    I believe the stat packs are back with office 2011, but you're absolutely correct. 2008 sucked, so does intuits Mac offerings in comparison with windows offerings. Want to beat your head against a wall? Try Linux in an office environment.
    mike
    This machine kills fascists
    Got # ? phear the command line!

Bluey, you might want to investiage CheckMark MultiLedger and CheckMark Payroll for Mac. I've used them both for many years now. (CheckMark Software -- Payroll Software and Accounting Software) The only thing I don't particularly care for about MultiLedger is that they don't support ACH payments. I've been requesting that feature for several years now to no avail...

Accounting Software for Mac
    Hi all. I have a small business and have been using Zoho Books and it's great software for accounting purposes. They give a 30 days free trial and it works on PC, Mac, Android and iphone. It has some great features and is really easy to use. Hope this helps!

software for accounting 

accounting software
    probably a bit late, but just went through the same issue - iBank is great but very USA centred - spend a day entering half of my accounts just to realise that I would not be able to export anything in a meaningful format and time frame for my accountant (UK) - now switched to Money4 - works for me

You can consider MoneyWorks. It supports Mac and Windows Platform.
    It's simple, flexible and robust system. It is very popular in Singapore.
    Accounting Software Singapore | Accounting System | MoneyWorks Singapore | Are You Looking For Accounting Software? Confuse? Don't Know Which Type of Software To Use? Free Demo First Before Buying!

Thread Information