Specs:
    iMac, i7 4GHz, 32GB memory, 1TB PCI-e storgae StOS X.13.3
    Mail under System Preferences
    Running OS X.7.2 and about to change ISP so need to set up new email account. Instructions are to go into Mail > Internet and Wireless > System Preferences. Now I do not know about others, but no such preference appears in the System Preferences available, including the Show All option.

Any suggestions please? As a last resort can follow the Snow Leopard instructions under Mail > File > Add New Account I guess.
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

On my iMac, I open the Mail app, click on Mail-Preferences (not System Preferences) and then click on the Accounts tab. At the bottom of this tab, there is a small plus and minus sign for adding and deleting accounts. Click on the plus to add a new account and it runs you through the setup procedure.

Specs:
    16Gb Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by bratman91 View Post
    On my iMac, I open the Mail app, click on Mail-Preferences (not System Preferences) and then click on the Accounts tab. At the bottom of this tab, there is a small plus and minus sign for adding and deleting accounts. Click on the plus to add a new account and it runs you through the setup procedure.
    Same here, though I haven't set up another account since upgrading from SNL to Lion.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Thread Information