New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

I hate problems

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Fomer

I renamed my Mac HD icon, like I have several time except this time I did it reset everything Safari, Mail, Ichat, Itunes everything acts like I've never used it before. I just laughed it off and fixed everything then I opened Safari and realized by dozens of bookmarks were gone... :mad: Oh well, right? I can get over that. But the big thing is my text. It's hideous. I don't remember ever doing anything to it when I first got it.... and it certainly didn't look like this. It's all scaly any tips?
QUOTE Thanks
Fomer

[Ignore]

I fixed it.... Wow I am a moron. I renamed my library too so it created a new library I found this out when I rebooted and my dock bg was back my aqua wp, basic theme I thought I was going to have a heart attack I went in home folder and found a new library I deleted it and renamed the old one by to Library.

Glad that's overwith, sorry for posting this since I got it fixed so quick. It just seemed major at the time.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« disk partition | How to disable INTERNET CONNECT dialog? »