Smile MacBook Pro Tips
    Hi everybody! I just bought a new MacBook Pro and it's awesome! I am totally new to this Apple stuff, and I read the user's manual and I visited the Apple website and looked around for good information, and I also looked around the Internet to see if there are any helpful websites to get the fullest out of my new mac. I have already preinstalled iWork suite and the Microsoft suite, and other applications such as Safari which should obviously be already there, but I still did not download any others. If you have any recommendations for applications, websites, tips, and accessories please tell me, even the smallest bit of information would be really helpful for me, thanks!

Specs:
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

Smile MacBook Pro Tips
    Hi everybody! I just bought a new MacBook Pro and it's awesome! I am totally new to this Apple stuff, and I read the user's manual and I visited the Apple website and looked around for good information, and I also looked around the Internet to see if there are any helpful websites to get the fullest out of my new mac.

I have already preinstalled iWork suite and the Microsoft suite, and other applications such as Safari which should obviously be already there, but I still did not download any others.

If you have any recommendations for applications, websites, tips, and accessories please tell me, even the smallest bit of information would be really helpful for me, thanks!

P.S. Technical specifications for my MacBook Pro:
    MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2011
    Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
    Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
    Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 (11C74)
    Displays: Built-in Color LCD Display
    13-inch (1280 x 800)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB Graphics
    Startup Disk: Macintosh HD

Specs:
    March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
    I've merged your duplicate thread with this one. Please only post a single thread per topic. Thanks.

Thread Information