New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Can someone please help me with my Macbook?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

syphlect

syphlect is on a distinguished road

Basically, I installed Windows XP on my Macbook, and all of a sudden i can't switch back to my Leopard iOS. I want to sell this computer like it was originally built at the beginning. The thing is when I turn on my mac it directly go's on Windows XP and trying to install mac iOS was a failure. Could anyone help me please?
QUOTE Thanks
Domb

Domb is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.66ghz Intel Core i7 8GB 1067 MHz

if you hold the option key when you turn on the macbook which should be alt, this should allow you to boot into leopard.
QUOTE Thanks
JohnCL

JohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: -->

After booting to the OSX disc go into disk utility and make sure your format is Mac OS Journaled and the partition map is set correctly as well.

2.4GHz 13" rMBP 256gb | 2.5GHz Mac Mini w/ FusionDrive | Mac Mini Server 2.53GHz | Mac Pro 3,1 2x 2.8GHz | Dual 2.0GHz PowerMac G5 | 24" ACD | 32GB Verizon iPhone 5S | iPad 32GB Verizon LTE | iPad mini 16GB | Gen 7 Nano | TV1 | TV3
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« User profile copy? | Reinstalling OSX on Mac - which version is supported? »