New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

ps3 controller issues on osx snow leopard

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

macuser907

macuser907 is on a distinguished road

So I installed snes9x for my iMac running snow leopard and have paired my ps3 controller for my game controller. When I go to configure my controller all my buttons pair up easy and I see that the config window detects it as well. So when I go to play a game on the emulator nothing works. No response at all. I have tried everything I can think of. Why would I see my controller working ok in the configure window and not work during a game? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Jumping cursor | Finder names showing up weird - new one on me »