Specs:
    2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
    10.7 - Mission Control Question
    After much fumbling with Mission Control, I've come to the conclusion that just one simple change could make it feel much less clumsy as a replacement for Exposť. And then I thought, "Hey, maybe there's a way to do this and I just don't know the keyboard shortcut." So here I am. Does someone know whether there is a keyboard shortcut/swipe/clicky pattern that will do the following:

- When just hovering over an application window cluster in Mission Control, using the shortcut will make the Mac jump into application-specific Exposť for that application

It would make going into a real Exposť-ified workflow from Mission Control a lot smoother - needing to jump out of Mission Control to normal view when I want to use application-specific Exposť just feels sloppy, and the up-scroll/outward finger explosion shortcut to spread out the windows just a smidgen isn't as helpful as Apple would like to think when the number of windows you're dealing with is large enough. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this that I'm overlooking? Thanks in advance.

Specs:
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OSX10.11, iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OSX10.11 , iPad Air, iPhone 3GS
    not sure if this is anything close to what you are after but...

If you are in Expose and you see say 5 safari windows all close together, if you spread your thumb and 3 fingers out they will separate so you can see the individual windows of the app easily.

4 Fingers scrolling down will put it in App Specific Expose. You probably know that. You want to do that while in MC. Only thing close is what I posted above. For me it's enough so I can see the separate windows of an app and know which one I want.

Specs:
    2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
    Unfortunately, as I mentioned in the OP, the four finger explosion isn't really cutting it for me when the number of windows in the cluster is large enough. I should probably put in a feature request. Mission Control as a concept would work better with this since it'd mean being able to exercise all the window management options right from that screen...

Thread Information