Specs:
    20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
    Post Apple releases 10.3.1 Update
    The 10.3.1 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following applications, services and technologies: FileVault, Printing, WebDav, and FireWire 800 drives. This update also includes the latest Security Updates.

Important Note: Apple has identified an issue with external FireWire hard drives using the Oxford 922 bridge chip-set with firmware version 1.02 that can result in the loss of data stored on the disk drive. Even with the improvements available in this update, Apple recommends you update the firmware on your FireWire drive. Please contact your drive manufacturer for more information.

Specs:
    MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
    any improvements? I havn't had a chance to use it, because my idiot roommate is well... he has a girl in his my room.. which is a huge surprise, because he always comes off as really gay (as in not straight) and quite dumb.. but after a short convo with this girl its understandable. Oh, well I suppose that belongs in the pit

So far what Ive seen is it took like 2 min before OSX actually restarted itself redy for use after I installed it.

Specs:
    G52x1.81.53208x+/-
    Mac OS 10.3.1 Update
    Available via Software Update.

The 10.3.1 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following applications, services and technologies: FileVault, Printing, WebDav, and FireWire 800 drives. This update also includes the latest Security Updates.

Important Note: Apple has identified an issue with external FireWire hard drives using the Oxford 922 bridge chip-set with firmware version 1.02 that can result in the loss of data stored on the disk drive. Even with the improvements available in this update, Apple recommends you update the firmware on your FireWire drive. Please contact your drive manufacturer for more information.

1.3 MB. Restart Required.

Specs:
    20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
    i havent noticed a thing yet and i havent tried filevault yet. i had it enabled when i first upgraded to panther but disabled it after i was having some troubles with my settings being constantly reverted

Thread Information