New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Printing and pdf

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

katie29

katie29 is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I have a MacBook with OS-X 10.5.8

I used Excel and Word to create a mail merge Word doc which contains grade reports for 75 students. I need to turn each page into an individual pdf document which I can then email to each individual student.

Is there a way to Save As or print to pdf and automatically create 75 new pdf files or do I need to copy, paste and save each page into a new file manually?

Thanks for any help!

I am new to this site so may apologies if this is the incorrect place to post this question.
QUOTE Thanks
kittonian

kittonian is on a distinguished road

You can do this in one of two ways.

1. You can choose to print and "save as PDF" while choosing to only print 1 page at a time. This is not automatic and you'll have to do it once for each page.

2. You can choose to print and "save as PDF" the entire document and then use Adobe Acrobat Pro to split the PDF up into individual pages automatically. Bear in mind that you'll need to purchase a copy of Acrobat Pro.

Joshua Aaron
President/CEO
Mac Genius - Apple Macintosh & IT Consulting
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Snow Leopard Re-install | Desktop icons keep flashing »