EDIT: Problem solved

I'm trying to make a text clock for my desktop using Geektool. The code I'm using is this:

Code:
set minute to {"O'one", "O'two", "O'three", "O'four", "O'five", "O'six", "O'seven", "O'eight", "O'nine", "ten", "eleven", "twelve", "thirteen", "fourteen", "fifteen”, "sixteen", "seventeen", "eighteen", "nineteen", "twenty", "twentyone", "twentytwo", "twentythree", "twentyfour", "twentyfive", "twentysix", "twentyseven", "twentynine", "thirty", "thirtyone", "thirtytwo", "thirtythree", "thirtyfour", "thirtyfive", "thirtysix", "thirtyseven", "thirtyeight", "thirtynine", "fourty", "fourtyone", "fourtytwo", "fourtythree", "fourtyfour", "fourtyfive", "fourtysix", "fourtyseven", "fourtyeight", "fourtynine", "fifty", "fiftyone", "fiftytwo", "fiftythree", "fiftyfour", "fiftyfive", "fiftysix", "fiftyseven", "fiftyeight", "fiftynine", "sixty"}
if (minutes of (current date)) = 0 then
return "O,clock"
else
return item (minutes of (current date)) of minute
end if
When I try to run this I get an error saying 'Expected “,” or “}” but found identifier.' with the "sixteen" highlighted, it gives the same error for the word in each set of quotes after sixteen also. Can anyone help me with that?

Also, the code for the hour is:

Code:
set hour to {"one", "two", "three", "four", "five", "six", "seven", "eight", "nine", "ten", "eleven", "twelve", "one", "two", "three", "four", "five", "six", "seven", "eight", "nine", "ten", "eleven", "twelve"}
return item (hours of (current date)) of hour
This code runs fine in the script editor, but when I put into the geektool shell, it doesn't display anything and geektool says it fails. Anyone know why this will work in the script editor but not in geektool?

Thanks.