Specs:
    Macbook pro,2009,Yosemite, 2.66 ghz, 4gb ram 320gb. Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Ipod touch 3rd. gen.
    Question can't get to app/downloads files
    Let me see if I can word this correctly. Ever since I downloaded Lion osx I have a difficult time getting to my folders. When I go to the "go" menu and click on any of those files nothing really happens. I mean nothing. So I do a swipe to another screen and they appear only briefly until I take my hands off of the trackpad. Then they disapear. So I ran repair permissions via Onyx, then it will work for awhile then revert back. Any suggestions?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Specs:
    Macbook pro,2009,Yosemite, 2.66 ghz, 4gb ram 320gb. Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Ipod touch 3rd. gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by firesidedog View Post
    Let me see if I can word this correctly. Ever since I downloaded Lion osx I have a difficult time getting to my folders. When I go to the "go" menu and click on any of those files nothing really happens. I mean nothing. So I do a swipe to another screen and they appear only briefly until I take my hands off of the trackpad. Then they disapear. So I ran repair permissions via Onyx, then it will work for awhile then revert back. Any suggestions?
    Anyone?
    Mahatma Gandhi

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by firesidedog View Post
    Updated. Since I got no response here I decided to call Apple support. I told them I could not retreive my files whatsoever. They had me power up my laptop while holding the shift key to do a "safe boot". This took several minutes to do what it had to do. But now everything is working fine. My laptop seems to be operating at a more effecient speed now.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Thread Information