New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Upgraded to LION.. Internet problem now

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Kimmycoo36

Kimmycoo36 is on a distinguished road

Hi there... Firstly i am sorry if there is a post about this.. I think I wanted to VENT as its getting on my nerves now...

Whilst I was using SNOW LEOPARD on my iMac I have had NO issues what so ever with being dropped from the Internet.... However, since upgrading to LION I keep being dropped.. I have rang APPLE support and followed ALL the steps he told me to on the 30 min phone call. Everything was ok for a wee while. It has now started dropping me again these last 2 days and I am on the brink of launching the MAC through the window... I am with BT Internet and like I said earlier, have never experienced a problem.. There are also 3 other users of this internet using their laptops with NO problem.... Seems its only APPLE GRRRR

Does anyone have any other suggestions please? I really need to be ON the internet being a 3rd year student...

Thanks in advance

Kim
QUOTE Thanks
shark

shark is on a distinguished road

Yep I just upgraded to Lion and having the same problems.. I thinking of going back to the good snow leopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmycoo36 View Post
Hi there... Firstly i am sorry if there is a post about this.. I think I wanted to VENT as its getting on my nerves now...

Whilst I was using SNOW LEOPARD on my iMac I have had NO issues what so ever with being dropped from the Internet.... However, since upgrading to LION I keep being dropped.. I have rang APPLE support and followed ALL the steps he told me to on the 30 min phone call. Everything was ok for a wee while. It has now started dropping me again these last 2 days and I am on the brink of launching the MAC through the window... I am with BT Internet and like I said earlier, have never experienced a problem.. There are also 3 other users of this internet using their laptops with NO problem.... Seems its only APPLE GRRRR

Does anyone have any other suggestions please? I really need to be ON the internet being a 3rd year student...

Thanks in advance

Kim
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« don't know why I can't upload stuff form safari & chrome to the internet! | lion will not mont NTFS external hard drive »