New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Windows are minimized automatically

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

alycosta

alycosta is on a distinguished road

I chose an option some time ago (I am not sure if it was a native one or an installed application) that automatically minimizes all windows every time I choose one program.

Now I upgraded to Lion and wanted to disable that... But can't find how to do it... Any help ?

Thanks,

Alysson
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Help! More info! What "one program" would that be?
QUOTE Thanks
alycosta

Hi,

Anyone. For instance, if I am working on Safari and I open finder, the Safari window is automatically minimized.

I found this thread with the same problem, but couldn't quite figure out what to do...

Windows automatically closing when switching applications

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Ok, in that link, the solution for that user was to log in under a different user account. Have you tried that?
QUOTE Thanks
alycosta

Quote:
Originally Posted by toMACsh View Post
Ok, in that link, the solution for that user was to log in under a different user account. Have you tried that?
I was trying to erase some plist file first... But then, yes, I gave up and created a new user. It does work!

Thanks a lot,

Alysson
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« "Upgrading iCal calendars..." for over 30 hours now | Windows automatically closing when switching applications »