headcracking problem...
    i was using my time capsule and my pc in a perfect way till yesterday. Now, the time capsule does not work anymore, the backups does not run anymore and the itunes library does not appear in itunes anymore.
    i reset, rebooted, changed parameters... nothing works. is there anyone able to help me using teamviewer? this is just driving me mad.

Thanks in advance for your help, Michele.

Mac Mini Core 2 Duo
    Michele, you'd be better off with a meaningful subject; one that describes the nature of your problem. That might draw in someone with interest in the topic, or better yet, a solution for you.

Also, it couldn't hurt to describe what happens when you try to use Time Machine, and to tell us what OS version you have.

Hi, fair enough.
    the first screenshot is the itunes folder in the Time Capsule, i would like that itunes (version 10.3.1) picks up the library from there.

the second screenshot is where itunes picks up the library currently. I dont know where Michi TC-1 comes from...

Third screenshot represent the library which was on the TC and now is also on the PC Hard Drive, but i don't want to, i bought the TC to avoid that the library stays on the PC.

the fourth screenshot is the message i got when trying to backup with time machine.

i think is all related to some problems on the time capsule, but i cannot locate where.... can you help me?

version of OS is 10.6.7

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information