New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Mapped Work Areas missing after 10.6.7 Update

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Searla

Searla is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Got a strange one here, I'm hoping someone might be able to help, can't get anything out of Apple

We have about 60 Intel iMacs, in various forms, connected to our Active Directory Network.

All users log in to the domain using their Active Directory accounts, are have their work areas mapped at log in.

This has worked without fault for 2 years.

We have just installed the lasted "Mac OS X Update Combined 10.6.7" on a few of the iMacs. After applying this update the users no longer get the mapped drive to their work area.

It is definately something that has happened after this update, as if a user logs onto an iMac that hasn't been updated, they get their works areas as normal?

Any advice would be appreciated, I'm starting to pull my hair out
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Software to get photos from iPhone onto my Mac | Macbook can't download »