New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Photo Booth Says No

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

thenodfather

Location: Last house almost at the end of the street, Ireland.
thenodfather is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Super Sized.

I have gotten a problem with Photo Booth. I open it and all I get is the spinning colour wheel and I can do nothing with it and have to Force Shut Down. I was wondering would someone please tell me, could I just delete and reinstall the program, (this is my first Mac and I am not good with it)?

Thank you for your help,

Owen.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Cannot click on folder under places in finder | Desktop icons won't move/Trash gets deleted immediately »