Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Unknown errors that i havnt come across before. Anyone ?!?!?!??!

Ok i just got this this morning. 3-4 weeks ago i finally moved my iTunes library to my Ext and all was working well. This morning i updated all my IOS Apps.
    I then went into podcasts and wanted to listen to one. I got the BeachBall and had to force quit.
    I then went to open iTunes again and now i get the above Error Msg . . . .

Grrrr please anyone with any suggestions what so ever ??

I have just tried to access the Ext via finder to see what permissions have been changed and when i went ~/user/me/ i got the beachball again and after a Re-Launch of finder i just recieved

I cant open Finder anymore and what has me worried is THAT NEVER HAPPENS
    Suggestions. I am now going to MainMenu it and come back but please i would still like to know the cause of the problem. Yes MM might fix it but i will not explain the reason behind the errors

Cheers
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    3.4 Ghz i7 27 in iMac (2012), 3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone 6+
    Try rebooting the machine. If that doesn't change anything, boot from the instal disc and see if disc utility finds anything wrong.

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Well that was weird as. I could not get into my MM as i got the beachball. i Rebooted and Finder came back but still had trouble getting into iTunes.
    I dont know if this has any correlation but i uninstalled Alfred that i installed late last night, was able to get into MM and did a whole system clean up and now i can get back into iTunes.
    I am at some stage will reinstall Alfred and see if i get the msg again down the track.
    Has me stumped. Things like this i like to know what is/has been the problem to try and not go down that road again. Reading the MM logs didnt give me much either.

Just one of those things ?? I dont believe in that. There always has to be a solution to the problem and thankfully MM or Alfred was it . . . . Not happy knowing exactly why but am happy i can get into iTunes now . . .

Thanks Baggss
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Thread Information