MacBook Pro 11" isnt Chraging?!! Help!!
    I got home today and I put my MacBook Pro to charge but the connector ist lighting up and its connected to wall what could be going on?

Try a different outlet. If that fails, perhaps the charger brick or cable is faulty.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    ------
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac » Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    ------
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
    Try a different outlet. If that fails, perhaps the charger brick or cable is faulty.
    I was just reading some review and a lot of people experienced this and say the charger is very crappy and constantly breaks. What a way to start my birthday =/ I've only had the MacBook Pro for 4 days and already something broke. =[

Quote Originally Posted by clipsedsm95 View Post
    I was just reading some review and a lot of people experienced this and say the charger is very crappy and constantly breaks. What a way to start my birthday =/ I've only had the MacBook Pro for 4 days and already something broke. =[
    Well you aren't going to read much from people who never have a problem with it. Some people get lemons… it's true with anything. Definitely hit Apple up for a replacement.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    ------
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac » Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    ------
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
    Well you aren't going to read much from people who never have a problem with it. Some people get lemons… it's true with anything. Definitely hit Apple up for a replacement.
    Yea I got a appointment later today in the morning (its already 12 AM here) DO you think they will replace it for free since its only 4 days old?

Specs:
    Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
    No question about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 6string View Post
    No question about it.
    Should i take it in the whole original box?

Specs:
    Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
    If you feel more secure carrying it that way.
    Also, if there is a problem with the unit, and not the charger, being only 4days old, they will just swap it over for a new boxed machine, so it could be a good idea just to take everything in including the receipt.

Ok I just swapped to the small connector and it started working I switched back to long wire and it worked again ... Should i still take it in for check or what should I do??

Specs:
    If you are sure that it was plugged in properly, yep, I'd still take it in, otherwise, you have a 12 month warranty.
    If you don't, just give them a call to let them know so they can give someone else the appointment

Quote Originally Posted by 6string View Post
    If you are sure that it was plugged in properly, yep, I'd still take it in, otherwise, you have a 12 month warranty.
    If you don't, just give them a call to let them know so they can give someone else the appointment
    You are right i should take it in still because it maybe one of those on and off things that maybe even damage my device more a head so i wont take the chance. Thanks a lot guys for the help.

Thread Information