New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Transparent Dock

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mimmyhonker

Transparent Dock 2.1 does not work on Panther. I guess you knew this by now Anyone have any idea if there is a version that works, or when there will be? Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
Emrys

Emrys is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM

I'm interested as well....

Emrys
Community Administrator / Moderator
MAC-FORUMS.COM - The Ultimate Source For Your Mac!
QUOTE Thanks
CaptainMack

does tranparent dock 2.1 clear the dock? if it does you can use ClearDock from unsanity ClearDock
QUOTE Thanks
Tangerine

I have panther and my dock is already clear, without me using any type of software.
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

by clear they mean that you don't even see the slight shaded background

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
lewis lewis

[hi Im Running Transparent Doc And Its Working Fine On 10.3.2. As A Matter Of Fact I Had Problems Before The Upgrade. I Made A Clean Install Of Panther And Got Rid Of All The Old Systems Including Os9. How Can I Help?
QUOTE Thanks
TylerMoney

I don't like the clear dock thing..my firend used it..and they slighty present doeck is just so much sexier....It makes me feel special...and easier to laugh at windows
QUOTE Thanks
Mr.Curlynose1

If you guys mean that little grey outline that shows up on Cleardock when you put both the colors to 0% opacity, then you guys are doing it all wrong. You have deselect "Colorize The Dock" and then it doesn't show anything, and your dock is free!
QUOTE Thanks
msSwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Curlynose1
If you guys mean that little grey outline that shows up on Cleardock when you put both the colors to 0% opacity, then you guys are doing it all wrong. You have deselect "Colorize The Dock" and then it doesn't show anything, and your dock is free!
Agreed! I'm using Cleardock now and I have no shading whatsoever on the dock. It's completely clear. And, you can even change the colors of the little arrows that indicate running programs. Sweeet.
QUOTE Thanks
McGuillicuddy

I'm using Transparent Dock 2.2 in Panther 10.3.7. Works like a charm, and is less of a pain than an APE I think.
QUOTE Thanks
iNAP

iNAP has a spectacular aura about

http://www.unsanity.com/haxies/cleardock/

www.idadgraphics.com
I started using PS from finding this forum and all the help I have gotten here thru the years is immeasurable
thank you MacForums and all it's members
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

wow, this thread is old.

this post is also useless

-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Errors when I try to print | Dock transparence's and icon zooming »