New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

proxy tutorial/help

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jcsuperstar60

jcsuperstar60 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: imac 21.5 inch 3.06 ghz 4gb ram // macbook pro 2.53 ghz 4gb ram // mac mini 1.83ghz // mac pro g5 /

hi
i live in the netherlands and always used to listen to an english radio station online but now it's for mainland britain only. when wanting to bypass this prob in the past i'd use hotspot shield but nowadays it's not sufficient. i'll have to go the proxy route to listen or watch country particular sites.
i've been using mac 4 a good while now and know my way around my computers but due to a neck hernia i can't spend loadsa time looking for the proper way to set up proxies and what's working these days as i've heard that a lot of sites are detecting if your listening/watching from another country even with the use of proxies.
so anyhow my question is; can anyone nudge me in the right direction be it tutorial or any other useful tips.
thanx & i hope i can be of service in this forum as well by sharing knowledge
cheers, jc
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« wallpapers in os x | Is my airport lock working right? »