New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

ILife save locations

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

breconfirefight

breconfirefight is on a distinguished road

I have setup a mac mini server running osx snow lepeord server, i have setup open directory to connect to active directory, imported the users into od groups and set the permissions and programs i want the clients to have.

I have setup a test imac, logged in as a test user and have only the programs i want, and access to only want i have set, and have the ad network home folder showing on the dock and under finder.

The problem i have is programs like mac office 2011, and ilife 11 automatically open and save to the local home folder and not the network folder.

Does anyone know how i can set this to open and close to the ad home folder and not the local home folder located on the mac hd
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Expose question | terminal Command to speed up OSX »