New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Mouse problems (double clicks, can't drag)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

shadowhywind

shadowhywind is on a distinguished road

Hi all, I have been having this problem for a while now, and its becoming quite irritating. The first problem is that when I do a single click, it acts as a double click. The second main problem is when I try to click and drag, either it will A) see the click, but wont drag,(icon just sits there highlighted) B) I will click on one icon, start to drag it, and it will select everything in its way. C) I will click on the icon, start to drag and it will just randomly lose the drag and drop the icon.

I'm currently using a logitech performance mx mouse, moving the mouse between computers (windows and linux) I don't have any problems. I also used the Logitech software, but recently uninstalled it and installed USB overdrive, and the issue is still continuing.

Any thoughts?
QUOTE Thanks
travisweerts

travisweerts is on a distinguished road

hey i know you posted this a long time ago, but i seem to be having the same issue... did you ever figure out what was going on?
QUOTE Thanks
RadDave

RadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really nice
Mac Specs: MBP 13" (2013); 2.6 GHz i5; 8 GB RAM; SSD 256 GB; OS 10.9.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisweerts View Post
hey i know you posted this a long time ago, but i seem to be having the same issue... did you ever figure out what was going on?
Hello & welcome to the forum! As you note that post is 3 years old and your issue may not receive the attention needed. I would suggest starting a new thread in the appropriate forum - provide the specs on your Apple computer, OS X being used, and the product (brand, model, etc. of the mouse) - then define your problem(s) clearly - hope this helps. Dave
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Latest iOS update to iPhone 4 | Macbook Pro does not boot. Frozen grey wheel »