Specs:
    15" Macbook Pro 2.0Ghz i7 8GB AMD 6490M 256OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | iPhone 5S 16GB
    Getting OSX Back onto 'Windows' Macbooks
    Before I even try anything on these guys 'Books I thought I should check a few things first. Now dont forget the people who I often visit are not the cleverest in the world

I have clients who decided to buy about 5 Macbook Pros, they decided to Install Windows Vista through Bootcamp. Then Delete OSX because they only needed to use Windows. They also threw away all the install disks that came with the MBP's.

They have decided that they would now like to have OSX put back onto the machines and dual booted again. I've already told them that they will need to buy the install disks again because they chucked them, they dont mind about that. What I want to know is, what would be the best way going about this.

Partition the Hard Drive again in Windows Disk Management and just install OSX on the Second Partition?. Im not sure if the two will play nicely together since Windows right now is the only OS installed in there. I really dont want to have to image every single Windows Install and do it all from scratch.

Any other ideas are welcome.

Cheers

Specs:
    Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
    LOL .....the things that people do.
    I don't know how you keep a straight face when dealing with clients like this

Start from scratch.... Clean install OS X and then install windows via bootcamp and tell them if they decide again that they don't like OS X, to remove the windows partition using bootcamp assistant again, sell the Macs, and buy windows machines that will in all likelihood cost them less than what they will get back for the MBPs.

Specs:
    15" Macbook Pro 2.0Ghz i7 8GB AMD 6490M 256OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | iPhone 5S 16GB
    Oh their face wasn't so straight when I found out they hadn't actually wiped out OSX they realized that it was a mistake getting rid of OSX. I just visited them today. Turns out they never formatted the OSX Partition, just held down the option key and hit Macintosh HD and I quote "Whoa Whoa Whoa, go back, go back how did you do that?!!!!!!"

Thread Information