New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Problem with graphics in Windows (Boot Camp)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

augusto2131

augusto2131 is on a distinguished road

First thing, english is not my first language, so excuse me for any typing mistakes and if I don't express myself clearly enough...

So, I have Windows XP installed on my MacBook Pro for like 6 months, and it was working great until now...
Today, when I started the computer on Windows the graphics were terrible, the resolution was the smallest possible (less then 600x800 i think?) and I cant put them bigger them that (like 1024x1080). I tried re-installing the drivers from the Snow Leopard CD but no luck... Oh and yesterday I updated the bootcamp through apple software update (maybe it has something to do with that?). Can someone please help me? If you need to know anything else just ask...
QUOTE Thanks
augusto2131

augusto2131 is on a distinguished road

Ok, so if anyone has this problem in the future I solved the problem by uninstalling and reisntalling Boot Camp on my Windows. Repairing does not work, you have to re-install it
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« opening spaces question | Saving WMV files from the web....... »