Hello all,

I just bought a brand new 27 inch IMAC and loving it! Everything still works and I still love it, however, a weird thing has happened. I tried to install Windows 7 with Parallel and Bootcamp and both were unsuccessful for some reason. So, I removed it and removed the partitions as well...I think. Anyhow, now the log on prompt is gone. I have three accounts, one of which is a guest account and I can't log into them. When I start the IMAC, it goes straight to the main account's desktop without requiring a password. I do have a password setup for each account. The only time I can get into and out of user accounts is when I log out and log in to another user's. That's the only time, I can choose which user I want and to input it's password. When I first start up the IMAC, that prompt is not there! Anybody can get into my admin account without a password and my wife can't even get into hers unless I log out of mines without shutting down. I also tried to remove other accounts but I still can't log into mines.

I'm pretty new to Apple / MACs so I'm kind of lost now on how to fix this. I did a reinstall but nothing's changed. What can I do to fix this? Please help!

say annexing
    Sorry, I figured out the problem. It was under auto log in settings. Please ignore.

Thread Information