New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Safari Website Scripts Not Working.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Germel

Germel is on a distinguished road

Sorry if u posted it wrong but i couldnt see a safari section.

I have this really annoying problem with safari.
I cant order food, reserve cinema tickets, Watch screenshots of certain websites.
And all ordering related stuff.

It is quiet annoying because i need to switch to a normal desktop when i need to.

Is this website related as some websites give me a warning that it doesnt work on a Safari browser.?
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Can you post the URL of one of those web sites you refer to so we can test it?

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
Germel

Germel is on a distinguished road

Detail du film Green Zone de Paul Greengrass click right menu for the desired hour and a menu pops up where u can select your seats. (french)
Pizza line China line Genève - livraison à domicile you need an account to order food. (add to cart doesnt work)
And some more which i stumbled on accidentally so i cant remember them.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

The first URL worked OK for me. (using Safari 4.05) The second really doesn't help because one has to login first. What I would suggest is to check with your ISP to see if there is any kind of restriction which would keep you from accessing the order section of the site.

Also, you might try switching to another web browser to see if you have the same problem. I would try Firefox as a start.

I'm assuming you're posting from either Canada or France.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Restoring my Macbook Pro | automatically resize windows in mac osx apple remote desktop »