Restoring my Macbook Pro
I think i am going to be selling my macbook pro and was wondering what happens if i put it back to factory settings with regards to -
1) I have office 2008, can this be reinstalled and can i transfer it to the name of the person who buys it?
2) i have windows 7 on bootcamp, will this be affected and again can i transfer
this into the buyers name?
3) i have also bought a MacHeist bundle,if i restore will this wipe off the system and if so can i re-install it using the codes i have? again can this be transfered into the persons name ?
Then i have just got to figure out how much it is worth!
any help is much appreciated
Rule of thumb when selling your machine:
1. Wipe the hard drive clean with your original install media. Reinstall OS X and included applications from that same media.
2. Any software you wish to transfer to the new owner you must: Give them the original media and activation codes. (Do not keep copies for yourself.) Transfer the license (if required by EULA)
3. With regard to placing a value on your Mac, go here.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.