New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Mac OS x 10.5 Leopard Installation

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

sanjaygupta

sanjaygupta is an unknown at this point

I Have a MacBook Pro 15 (Core Duo 2.0 Ghz, 512 MB RAM) loaded with MacOS x 10.4 Tiger.. Now I wants to upgrade it to MacOS x 10.5 Leopard.. I have downloaded MacOS x 10.5 Leopard .DMG file from torrent and its size is 7.1GB.. Now How to burn this DMG file into two DVD-R, I dont know.. So please help me out.. or suggest me, if there is some other way out

Thanks
Sanjay
QUOTE Thanks
dadsgravy

dadsgravy has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook,2Ghz CD,1.5GBRAM,100GBHD,SL.PowerbookG4 12"1Ghz,768MbRAM,40GBHD,Leopard.imac G3 400Mhz,10.4

The other way out is to buy a copy of Snow Leopard for $29. What you are asking is illegal. Even though Leopard isn't sold by apple any longer, it is still highly supported by them. And even I consider what you are doing wrong. And google is your friend.
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

You need to purchase a copy of OS X. There will be no help on this forum with using pirated software.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« bad mess with file extension | Deleting contains of a partiton via terminal »