Trouble downloading files on safari
    I need some help.

I am having issues downloading files from the internet. I tried downloading firefor but it is not happening and i am tired trying and thought if someone can give me some advice to resolve the issue

Details, please… details.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    ------
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac » Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    ------
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
    Details, please… details.
    What details you are looking for ... when i got to firefox.com and click on the download it goes to the download page and then nothing happens and i tried the same for yahoo messenger and same thing happens

this is the page where firefox download goes and nothing happens

http://3347-mozilla.voxcdn.com/pub/m...ox%203.6.3.dmg

If there are any specific details needed then please let me know and i will provide them to you

Specs:
    2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.11, 8 GB mem, iPhone 6+
    Open a Finder Window, go to the Sidebar and click on the Downloads section. The files may be there but wouldn't show up in Safari's Downloads window if you have Private Browsing turned on. If that is what happens it can look like nothing is happening. Especially if you have a fast connection.
    Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling

Quote Originally Posted by Slydude View Post
    Open a Finder Window, go to the Sidebar and click on the Downloads section. The files may be there but wouldn't show up in Safari's Downloads window if you have Private Browsing turned on. If that is what happens it can look like nothing is happening. Especially if you have a fast connection.
    Well i check everything you mentioned to me but nothing i am still not being able to download any files

Has this always been a problem, or just started out of the blue? Do you have any plug-ins installed? Are you not able to download ANYTHING at all from anywhere?

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    ------
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac » Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    ------
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
    Has this always been a problem, or just started out of the blue? Do you have any plug-ins installed? Are you not able to download ANYTHING at all from anywhere?
    Yes i am not been able to download anything and it happened recently only before i was able to download stuff but now nothing this is really frustrating because i cant even download yahoo messenger

Specs:
    Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
    I'm not sure I understand your usage of the term "download" real well. It's almost like you're saying that nothing will appear in your Safari window. Is it that no web page will completely load, or even start to appear?

Thread Information